Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 4 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwoX33i5EL6XU5GjoRA9YA9gijYm5SyMHBr6kWNV6uPTAzEA3g4?format=match&mode=fit


If there are flower beds around the house, especially near the windows, then the house becomes very beautiful. Whenever a wind blows, the fragrance of flowers spreads throughout the house. Due to this, the atmosphere of the house remains pleasant. During the summer vacations, when I was at home, I got used to this kind of atmosphere. Most of my time was spent at home or in the fields in the evening. It is a creeper plant which is gradually reaching the second floor. Yesterday I was missing home a lot for which I was on video call at home and nephew had WhatsApped the photos of the house along with the members of the house. Certainly our needs force us to stay out of the house. Boredom has become like life by constantly living in a rented house for the last 11 years and working in the same routine. Some good memories, moments that we spend with family make our mind fresh. However, I am happy that I am playing my role as a responsible member of the family well.

Today was nothing special. I do not know how to work on a laptop, so went to the cyber cafe for data feeding in Excel format, where the employees working there feed the data in exchange for a few rupees. Apart from this, in the market, I enjoyed pani puri at one place and spicy chaat at one place. Although I am not accustomed to such foods, I do it sometimes to change the taste of the tongue. Like other days it was a working day in which I was in my office from 8:00 to 2:30 after that came to the room. Whatever be the circumstances, we should enjoy every moment of life thinking that life is precious, out of which human life is the best.


Now I finished my activities that is over 7k steps. It was again humid day and heat was on its peak due to bright sunshine. At evening there was some relaxation but on the roof not in the room.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Have a great day.
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


7332
Daily Activity, Walking, Yard Work, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210804t143336095z

No comments:

Post a Comment