Friday, August 20, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 20 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQy97vL7aBqrJvv71DpdEkgzZgkqamgyvW6RPCKpxZDv9Youa8?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you very lovely weekend..
This is my today at actifit report card and today my score is pretty good that is over 22k steps.
Today I was travelling for my hometown. Actually on 22nd August festival Raksha Bandhan will celebrate here, that is why I am here for four days.
3 o'clock I reached Ayodhya city via Sitapur, Bahraich, Gonda to Ayodhya roadways.


It is travel picture that I get on the way with which route I was travelling. Finally I reached Dr ram Manohar lohia avadh university and very close to Ayodhya airport. From there I hired a taxi and reached my home. It is Savan festival going on in Ayodhya city that is why there was so crowd.

When I reached at my home I forget about my physical exhaustion and felt very happy. After 2 month I am again with my family..
This travel made my score pretty good..
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


22099
Photowalking, Scootering

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210820t134905017z

No comments:

Post a Comment