Friday, August 27, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 27 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvXSNcyT4tXW3w6Kin6p4AwW7es3C4T39LsYSd4iih1owh637P97QZKKCvvz7pa8r6iKNRgafVbWWjjGN1PzB7zWVS8jL6k5VhWLgi9u?format=match&mode=fit

TGIF! 😁 The fill in doc was busy today and I, at one point had a patient at the dispense table, one waiting, another coming in, which I directed them to have a seat in the waiting area, and an incoming phone call! 😳 I was seriously busy!

After 30 minutes of R&R, we headed out for a hike. I ran into this guy in the road; the first in a very, very long time.

My little snail baby 🐌

It’s beginning to look a bit like fall. I found this big leaf maple leaf. If you think it’s big-just wait! I usually will find one that I wonder if it would break the Guinness book of world records. It’s too soon yet, but I’ll keep an eye peeled for one. I know just where to look!

I think that’s gonna be it for now. Tomorrow brings worship practice, a hike and probably coffee roasting. I’m happy to have our sound gal back after about a year and a half. She’s in her 70’s but does an outstanding job with it. She was a quick learn student so I’m sure she’ll remember once she starts again. Kind of like riding a bicycle 🚲 Barb is awesome!🥰

Take care, enjoy your weekend and stay @actifit healthy! 👣🐑😎👍☕️🍁🌻🐌🐈‍⬛🍂😴

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


14277
Daily Activity,Hiking,Moving Around Office

is a member of #ladiesofsgs4eva
a sweet group of lady stackers of SGH


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@elizabethbit/actifit-elizabethbit-20210828t024917553z

No comments:

Post a Comment