Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 31 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwmEjB35WoioQh7oLLPd2c1dVa11LhKivirAbyV35jdd8rC3Un5?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Hope life has been going good for you..
It was a fantastic day. Wind started to blow hard since morning and continued till evening. This made atmosphere pleasent. It is because there is forecast for heavy rainfall in few state of India. Today evening I was at barber shop to cut my hair. I wanted to enjoy golgappa. Made a plan with my one friend and reached junk food shop..Road widening is being done at the main intersection, due to which the shops on the side of the road are being demolished with the help of JCBs. Most of the shops were located away from the main square for which one had to walk for 500 meters. That's what I wanted too. In fact I had to step up my steps so walking felt more appropriate.


When I returned from there it was pretty good score over then 7k steps. Before it it was again a working day and I spent my time at my office from 8 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.. from tomorrow office going to be fully functional that is why some maintenance work was going on today.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Have a nice day.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


7270
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210831t142057271z

No comments:

Post a Comment