Tuesday, August 24, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 24 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwnCQakAw9SpVWmvY1TBAYiB5rdG5TE4oFkzVPPsAsWUgCjSQGV?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great day ahead...
This is my today's actifit report card. Today my score is pretty good that is 25k steps. It was exhausting day for me, throughout the day I was travelling. After 4 days rest and festival celebration, today I made my way for my workplace.. It was much traffic due to qualifying entrance exam. This traffic taken over than one and half hour more to reach my destination.

9 o'clock at morning I started my journey for my work place and I reached here 4:30 evening. when I reached here I was physically exhausted and did nothing just take a bath and lay down for rest.
Now have a look at this beautiful flower that is really attractive. Today morning when I was in my flower plant garden that time I captured it.


From tomorrow I will be in my office and I will restart my job again. Today was a working day but I was in casual leave only for one day. I submitted my request to join.
This travel much helped me to raise my score over 25k steps.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


25847
Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210824t125114029z

No comments:

Post a Comment