Monday, August 30, 2021

What is the best way to stay healthy?

https://images.hive.blog/p/54TLbcUcnRm4Bw8fmw3Y3deXChf9UQSDSsMgDEZRrHPha5tTuQ1QHc8s2WomJCvtPskg1MaDbd7VJF9XN6TqfUcYJgd79MEe97YdmcqhCbuD2pVurS3NNGFsuPMyMLc7CWmP3hhcz?format=match&mode=fit

img_0.9927857269647382.jpg

Rule 1. Early to bed and early to rise is an old saying, but still very relevant today. I make sure that I wake up at 10 PM at 5 AM and go to bed, thus getting about 7 hours of good uninterrupted sleep. Even if I have a late night due to social commitment, I still wake up at the same time and take naps later in the day to make up for the lack of sleep. 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep in a 24-hour cycle is very important to lead a healthy life.

Rule 2. Have a good morning routine. Morning time is really my own time without any interruption. I use this time effectively in physical exercises that include stretching, breathing exercises, yoga and meditation. I also do strenuous exercise using my own body weight at least twice a week.

Rule 3. Always eat right. I always take home cooked healthy diet. I always try and pack as much nutrition as possible into every meal. My first meal is breakfast at 9 am and my last meal is at 7.30 pm. This ensures that my system gets a rest for about 13 to 14 hours so that I can feel better for the day.

Rule 4. Always be positive. My morning meditation routine helps me stay calm, stress free and positive. I always try to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. In my daily morning prayer, I make it a point to express my gratitude to the Almighty for what I have. It makes me feel better.

Rule 5. Constantly preserve learning some thing. I'm decided to examine some thing new every day. It could be as little as learning a new shortcut on my smartphone or laptop. Getting to know keeps my thoughts lively. It offers me a experience of achievement and adds value to my life.

Rule 6. Socialize and interact with others. Since I don't have many friends around, I am using social media as an alternative. While face-to-face socialization is preferable, you can always find and connect with people of 'your type' with a single click on your computer or smartphone. It has assumed a great value during the current period of endemicity.

Rule 7. Making yourself useful to others. Writing blogs on topics of interest to others and even answering questions on Quora makes me feel useful to others. Even simple things like participating in the activities of my resident welfare associations make me feel better.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@robertmm/what-is-the-best-way

No comments:

Post a Comment