Saturday, August 7, 2021

Meditation \\ Regularly or Occasionally? \\ Experience from my Life.

https://images.hive.blog/p/EEEoA8oLaAxtVnttk7BKQDWVRnh3rwiL2ZBsA8eQyfXHdvEALkFXRkxv9j8B52ezMkrER8zd5nvcQiqfNgfGWUH5nTs1VKd37SCGCsSqu2diaEB1a2AbSWdsCz5sezM7bken1tqh3s5N395VZhZPk?format=match&mode=fit

The benefits of meditation can't be expressed in a few words. People who are concern about the quality of life, are spiritual, health-conscious, or in general, anyone knows more or less how meditation can help us reach a calm state of mind.

I'm the one who studied about it, being in a group meditation program, and then can't keep up with it. Unfortunately, I have to confess, I'm not a regular mediator.

And that's why one question always pops into my mind. "What we should do for a healthy, spiritual, and happy life, dairy or occasional meditation?"

photo-1528319725582-ddc096101511.jpg
Source

There is no doubt that I also believe we should meditate regularly. To center our mind, a fixed time, a routine of meditation is essential. But we have to agree that life sometimes becomes complicated and we can't keep up with the things that we should. Then what? Should we skip this healthy habit? Compromise with the time and routine? Or should we do it occasionally?

So many questions!

But I got a simple answer for all of this.

Do what is best for you. If you can't make that happen, do what you can.

Sit for at least a few minutes, make the time short, sit for meditation whenever you can. Or sit occasionally when you feel like you need to calm down your mind, body, and spirit.

This is not a question of what is best, dairy or occasionally, we all know that the first one is the best. But don't make it an excuse to give up your habit of meditation. Remember, something is better than nothing.

photo-1444312645910-ffa973656eba.jpg
Source

I can give my example. I did the same mistake. I procrastinated about meditation and thought I will start again when I get time. In this way spend almost a year without meditation. Last year, when the pandemic changed our life a lot, this happened. The from this year, I realized I'm compromising with my mental health by skipping meditation. So I started again.

I wouldn't claim I do meditation regularly but most of the day. At least three times a week. Especially during my hard days, when I feel like I need to center my mind.

It helps me a lot to find peace, calm, and happiness.

So do meditation regularly. If not do this occasionally but never stop doing this.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading.

--@peacefulsoul


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@peacefulsoul/meditation-regularly-or-occasionally-experience-from-my-life

No comments:

Post a Comment