Monday, August 2, 2021

Hello! First post | introduction!

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png


}

iHello to all my Hive friends! I hope you are all healthy!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Rose, I am fifty-three years old and I'm not good with writing but I hope to share a lot of things to my Hive friends.

Starting from herbal medicines of Indonesia, called Rimpang and its effects on health. Tips for a more positive mindset, health, beauty, my Yoga

work out and travelling photography. I have so much to share haha!

I like to read and learn about beauty (Lol what a surprise!), make-up and currently trying to learn deeper about investments and forex.

Thank you for reading my first post! See you all in my next post!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hai, teman-teman semua di Hive! Semoga kalian sehat semua ya!

Perkenalkan, Saya Rose, umur saya 53 tahun dan saya sih kurang pintar menulis tapi banyak yg ingin saya sharing dengan teman-teman di Hive.

Mulai dari sharing tentang obat tradisional (Rimpang) khas Indonesia & manfaatnya ke kesehatan. Tips-tips untuk positive mindset, kecantikan, olahraga Yoga dan fotografi travelling saya.

Saya suka belajar & membaca konten tentang kecantikan, make up, saat ini saya ingin lebih dalam mempelajari investasi dan trading forex.

Terima kasih sudah membaca post pertama saya! Sampai jumpa di post saya berikutnya!

Semoga harimu menyenangkan!

Rose

-------

-----





Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-141359/@sunrose/hello-first-post-or-introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment