Tuesday, June 15, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: June 15 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/3W72119s5BjVs3Hye1oHX44R9EcpQD5C9xXzj68nJaq3CeGPmSAQAub5vQpRRuCdnCvPpTGCp8q1EpT8NS8KACauPWYkXveH9mVB1GREYG787mdTpsNdmQ?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a fantastic evening from my side..

This is my today's activate report card. Today my score is pretty good rather than other days. Actually after 3 days continuous rainfall, finally we get some relaxation from rain. After 9 o'clock at morning rain stopped and till evening it didn't rain. At evening I get chance for outdoor visit. Me and my two friend enjoyed the beautiful evening outside of the home. Be spent over than two hours there and when it was getting dark we returned at home. This much helped me to take my score over 7k steps. Unfortunately there is forecast for rain next 2 days more.
When I tried to upload a picture to finish the post, found that network is very bad since noon.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


7760
Gardening, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210615t152034120z

No comments:

Post a Comment