Monday, August 2, 2021

Workout diary 20210802

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvGBHDnRaj2z6FsL6XEQR3pnqa26GnV9CZHaLUyPBYRpyt9aJB24qnCWBH9yWJQqp6suKe63ejibgMyjvsSjELw3pzQAXBz5uC3zJP1Q?format=match&mode=fit

Workout diary can be boring, and most of the time it involved with the person who is putting in all the hard work, the idiot whom swim on a flat ground just to train the shoulder. It is the utmost unpleasant situation.

image.png

But hey! This is body weight training, and it's at home. Give the stupid lockdown situation, there's no gym available anywhere, who are we to complain? At least we still have a healthy mind and body to workout and exercise.

image.png

I'm not any better than before, partly due to the lack of sleep recently. I've tried to sleep early, but I will wake up even more earlier! But if I sleep late, doesn't mean I get to adapt to a similar wake up pattern like others. I'm still getting up by 4am despite I slept at 2am this morning. I think I watch Independance day TWICE at the TV before I put myself into the bed.

image.png

It's just some simple squat, side lunges, supermen(swimming frog style on a flat ground). Yes! I hate this coach! But I guess that's how a good coach should be, to force us to get out of the comfort zone. Mind challenge is anytime the biggest challenge of all time. One moment we felt like we really need to break some sweat, the next moment you found yourself laze around at the couch and watching TV like a potato.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150338/@davidke20/workout-diary-20210802

No comments:

Post a Comment