Friday, August 6, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: August 6 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvXSNcyT4tXW3w6Kin6p4AwW7es3C4T39LsYSd4iih1owh637P97QZKKCvvz7pa8r6iKNRgafVbWWjjGN1PzB7G2h7RqKzsU1D9jaVRD?format=match&mode=fit

Hi everybody! I hope you had an awesome day!

Today turned out to be a productive day at work for me. I wasn’t so slammed like I am usually on Fridays. It was a good day. After work I went to the bank and post office and the on to home.

I promptly set to fixing a mocha but had to temporarily stop and help Mike move a snowmobile into a temporary resting spot. They don’t move very easy without snow and just muscle power, lol 🤣

After I finished my mocha, we then headed out for an evening hike. Jan came with.

Our tiny house neighbors were out and about try to make sense of the chaos that occurs when you move. Everybody seems in a happy mood! Could be because it’s the start of the weekend!😎👍

It’s cooler, thank goodness, but still humid and no rain thus far. They are calling for rain tomorrow but once again, I’ll believe it when I see it.

A friendly garden snake 🐍

Tomorrow evening, we head to church for a change of hats. We’ll be running sound and PowerPoint for another worship leader this weekend. We have many hats 😎👍

That’s gonna be it for now. @actifit-lamb reminds us to get those hooves movin’ and stay actifit healthy!🐑

Take care! 👣🐑☕️😎👍🤗🌻😁😴
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


12271
Daily Activity,Hiking,Moving Around Office

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@elizabethbit/actifit-elizabethbit-20210807t031211245z

No comments:

Post a Comment