Thursday, June 17, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: June 17 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwSHmjqVcbiWXLSov5CyTWksu2VV2Phmq4dEqmXwNHwKU2DpCKZ?format=match&mode=fit

Good evening guys!
Welcome to all..
Downpour going on here. Since morning never seems in rest mood. finally at evening there was a little relaxation from rainfall that time I got chance to capture this beautiful dew drop. Green and white combination is enough good to attract anyone.


This is another knobs leaf that is fully surrounded by dew drop. I mean again I was at my crops field at the time of evening. I waited a lot to stop the rain but it was continue. Really this is a good thing going on especially for the farmers and their sugarcane and paddy crops.


This is beautiful mynah bird looking for its feed even in rainfall. I scattered here few grains on the ground, waited for few minutes and the birds started to coming here.


Now I finished my today's activities that is only 5k steps. It is because that rainfall was going on and continued till evening.
Hope you all doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5039
Gardening, Walking, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210617t110451266z

No comments:

Post a Comment