Saturday, May 15, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: May 15 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQcTzAcTBKpR46p1dLZ9riVkSLQXafmdUmvqKN8fbGR6r6gXfM?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a peaceful weekend..
It was raining sporadically for the last 3 days, but today suddenly the weather became hot and dry. The month of May is going on but the actual heat is still not felt. This is happening because the weather is constantly changing. This morning I woke up late and stayed in the room all day because of the strong sunlight. In the evening, I went to the farmland to visit. Today the wind was not blowing at all, due to which the heat was felt. This wild flower was feeding near my field. Although I do not know its name, but it looks very beautiful to see. Today walked about 1 kilometer and came back due to which only 5K steps were completed.
I hope my all friends will be fine and doing good to keep themselves fit and healthy.
Regards

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5006
Daily Activity, Walking, Yard Work

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210515t143440390z

No comments:

Post a Comment