Thursday, June 11, 2020

Oh My Green Goodness! Smoothie Recipe with a Kick

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZRGmxMR9Xv3BpkS44WrWnLTbKHboigkhxEbp1gwwtk1y/Green%20Smoothie%20.jpg

Green Smoothie .jpg

When the quality of the ingredients is high, simple recipes can be a real winner - just like this smoothie I had for breakfast AND for lunch today. 🍌 8 ripe bananas 🍌 2 kale leaves 🍌 2 tsp barley grass juice powder 🍌 1/2 thumb ginger 🍌 1/2 tsp cinnamon 🍌 1/2 cup filtered water For the barley grass juice powder, the one from Daily Green Boost has been the best I ever had, making my green smoothies so rich and flavourful. 💫*You could use some more inspiration for tasty smoothies ? Then check out my ebook [„Raw Vegan Abundance“](www.rawexpansion.com/raw-vegan-abundance/) with 55 delicious and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time.* ### Enjoy your day, everyone! Anais

Steemit Signature 2.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rawadventuress/oh-my-green-goodness-smoothie-recipe-with-a-kick

No comments:

Post a Comment