Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Quarantine Nutrition - A Selection Of What I Ate During Lockdown

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/adetorrent/nFnUhe4u-lockdown20food.jpg
#
Qarantine Food
**WHAT I ATE DURING THE LOCKDOWN**

lockdown food.jpg

The lockdown is effectively over in the UK, for now. Gone are the empty shelves witnessed in the early days of the pandemic. Gone are the long virtual queues on online grocery shops. Some cafes and restaurants are open now, so things are starting to get back to normal. The lockdown period was an interesting one. I think I learnt a lot of new skills, including dabbling in making my own healthy food at home. Thanks to the infinite number of resources on the Internet, pretty much everyone is a master chef now. Since I wasn't able to go out taking photos as I normally would, I practiced a bit of food photography too. So here we have a selection of some of my favourite nutritional indulgences while in lockdown. It's interesting to note that even the *naughty* looking stuff is mostly healthy. I think it is obvious what most of these dishes are, but if you would like to know more about any of them, then by all means let me know and I'll get you the ingredients :)

DSC06256.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

DSC06457.jpg

DSC06676.jpg

DSC05965.jpg

DSC06442.jpg

DSC03035.jpg

DSC06273.jpg

DSC06444.jpg

DSC06681.jpg

Peace & Love, *Adé*

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/food/@adetorrent/quarantine-nutrition-a-selection-of-what-i-ate-during-lockdown

No comments:

Post a Comment