Saturday, June 13, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: June 13 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/d06facef-e970-4f7c-809f-8bf6f3aa87ab

Today, I spent half of the day driving around to buy my old VW bus, a new secondhand air cleaner, as the bus did not have one when, I bought it. I also recieved a second air cleaner for an older model, from a guy who was cleaning his garage, and was going to throw it away. Later on I fitted it to the engine, and on the photo at the top it is fitted. I still need to get a breather pipe and fit it to finish the job 100%. In the evening, I again made a nice fire, for a nice braai as our dinner.

I also had an ice cold beer, but I am saving the photos for #beersaturday, as this one was a nice craft beer, which I bought on Thursday!! With all this driving around, I also did quite a bit of walking as can be seen from my step count!! Stay healthy, stay active and stay safe!!

11003
Daily Activity
Height
176 cm
Weight
75 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@rynow/actifit-rynow-20200613t200823164z

No comments:

Post a Comment