Saturday, June 20, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: June 20 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/00e08dc4-078a-44ee-8a78-dcbbb0440d25

Today was a real interesting day. I started the morning with a teleconference for work. Thereafter the day became interesting and fun. By 10:00 I had 4 friends over to show them how to home brew beer. The process is quite long so in between we went to visit my neighbor, who has a huge scalextric track. The photo at the top shows a section of the track, it has fantastic detail around the entire track, it is amazing. We also braaied some sausage and made hotdogs, while drinking some of my previous home brewed beer. The beer is now in the fermenter and should be ready for bottling in a week or two. Then another 3 to 4 weeks bottle conditioning before it is ready for drinking. All off us enjoyed the day tremendously. To end the day, I took the dog for a short walk. All this activity gave me a nice step count!! Stay healthy, stay active and stay safe!!

14110
Daily Activity
Height
176 cm
Weight
75 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@rynow/actifit-rynow-20200620t183614902z

No comments:

Post a Comment