Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Healthy Habits: What I Eat in a Day (Raw Vegan)

https://images.hive.blog/DQmQk3Psb8nHkYkjmYMuriH5ZSUcrZs6eJsPBf79MGmYzn5/Smoothie.jpg
When we repeat certain actions for a continued time, they become habits and over a longer period integrate into our way of life. When it comes to healthy meals, find a few dishes that you really love and repeat them. *Soon they will become your new lifestyle and it gets easy to choose those over less healthy alternatives.*

Smoothie.jpg

For me, most of my days I follow the same meal routine - lemon water and celery juice, fruity breakfast, smoothies and zoodles or dinner salad. I love to create new recipes but in daily life I often go for the same recipes over and over - it’s simple, reliably delicious and I know that I get all the nutrients I need to thrive. 🍋 **Morning hydration:** 1 liter thyme tea with lime water + 500ml fresh celery juice (after 30min) 🥭 **Breakfast:** 2 medium papayas 🍌 **Lunch:** Smooothie of 6 bananas with ginger, cinnamon and a tiny bit of raw cacao powder 🍌 **Afternoon:** Smoothie of 6 bananas, 1/2 cup blackberries, 1/2 raspberries, 1-2 cups spinach, ginger 🥬 **Dinner:** Mixed lettuce, arugula, grated carrots, fresh cilantro, parsley, dill, nori, alfalfa sprouts topped with creamy tomato-tahini sauce

WIE Day.jpg

I love to add to my dinner sauces as well as the salad itself fresh herbs and powerful healing foods like cilantro, parsley, thyme, turmeric, garlic and ashwaghanda.
💫*For more raw vegan recipe inspiration check out my ebook [„Raw Vegan Abundance“](www.rawexpansion.com/raw-vegan-abundance/) with 55 super tasty and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time. It also includes a 7-day meal plan to get you started.*
### Enjoy your day, everyone! Anais

Steemit Signature 2.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rawadventuress/healthy-habits-what-i-eat-in-a-day-raw-vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment