Monday, June 8, 2020

My Smoothie Secrets: How to Make them Delicious, Creamy and Nourishing

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZFDaAWfMcRhMJ7NKGNQeEHM3t4PizCV6V34gpHq3zxua/Smoothie%20Secrets.jpg

Smoothie Secrets.jpg

I have been eating them almost every day in the last six years - pink, green, brown, purple, yellow and sometimes even black ones. They came in all colors and flavors but a few things were always the same. *Here are five of my smoothie secrets to get the most out of those fantastic fruit meals:* 🌿 GO GREEN OR PURPLE: I add leafy greens like kale or berries. These foods slow down sugar absorption of our cells. This way we experience a gradual increase and decrease of blood sugar levels without a high drop after our smoothie meal accompanied by a drop in energy level. Steady energy throughout the day. 🍌 EXTRA CREAMINESS: I choose My bananas carefully. For the best texture I like to use super ripe organic bananas together with one or two frozen ones. Try it out, it actually makes a big difference to the taste. 🌰 DITCH FATS: I don’t add nuts or seeds. Fruits and fat doesn’t mix very well since it makes digestion more difficult - carbs are supposed to digest faster and if they can’t since they sit together with fats that need more time to digest, they ferment in our stomach. Apart from that our liver gets into deep healing mode if we spare it the work of processing fats for a certain time frame. Therefore I like to keep my fat intake for dinner time and leave any nuts and seeds out of my breakfast or lunch smoothies. 🥄 SPOONFUL: I like to eat them with a spoon instead of drinking them. This helps me to eat more slowly and mindfully. 🦸🏻SUPERPOWERS: I add superfoods. Smoothies are a great way to get in some medicinal food - try some ginger, turmeric, barley grass juice powder, ashwaghanda or cilantro to power up your system, increase healing processes or unlock mental clarity. *I really love ginger in my smoothies right now. What’s your favorite smoothie ingredient these days?*
💫 You could use some inspiration how to turn your fruits into delicious smoothies? Then check out my ebook [„Raw Vegan Abundance“](www.rawexpansion.com/raw-vegan-abundance/) with 55 delicious and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time, including a whole chapter with amazing smoothie creations. Today is the last day to GET 22% OFF with the discount code "fruity". ### Enjoy your fruits, everyone! Anais

Steemit Signature 2.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rawadventuress/my-smoothie-secrets-how-to-make-them-delicious-creamy-and-nourishing

No comments:

Post a Comment