Saturday, April 4, 2020

Looking at the bright side of things

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/anthos/C3FBzshO-image.png

image.png

If we are to think about it, there is a brightside on the current crisis that we are facing right now. Even if we are in a state of calamity (community quarantine) it isn’t the end of the world. We can still live a kind life that we didn’t have before the lockdown. In my case, I was so busy in my daily life that I tend to forget how to live a life sometimes. There are times that I couldn’t even watch a tv show anymore. I was too tired the whole day and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. In the past 2 weeks, I have been experiencing a retreat or a reboot if I can call it that way. During this period, I had a chance to play Monopoly with my partner which we never normally could. We bought this board game many months ago but we haven’t had the chance to play with it. It was a fun experience for the both of us. I know that this pandemic has brought fear & anxiety to the whole of humanity however let’s prevent ourselves from feeling stressed about it. It’s not a battle that we can win with stress. We should have the right attitude towards it by being optimistic during this time of despair. Stay healthy & happy everyone! *** [image source](www.pixabay.com)
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@anthos/looking-at-the-bright-side-of-things

No comments:

Post a Comment