Monday, August 3, 2020

PUBLIC GASING: HOW STRONG IS YOUR FART

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/starstrings01/KZbqGpIF-images202.png
Weird topic right? Not long ago, my family members and I were laughing over this farting matter. Presently, we are in a traffic and on our way back home (as I was writing this passage). Then few moments ago, one of us, which I don't know who, gassed out in the car. It wasn't a small thing, it was stinky. I complained immediately I smelt it but because I talked first, they all said it was me but I was made it clear it is not me and I know it wasn't my elder brother either. Do you know how I know? I stay in the same room with my brother and I know how powerful his fart is. I even made mention that his mess is so powerful that it can make the next car behind us to come out of his car. This got me reasoning how my fart was over the years still now. I'm weird right 😂, but thinking in a weird way some times is fun. Presently, my fart isn't that bad or smelly. I even love how my fart is, because I can comfortable release in public without anybody smelling anything and my fart is silent.

images 2.png

[Source](https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+the+name+given+to+release+of+gas+from+the+buttocks&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ALeKk03OUMvdSfx5gM-X5duT95jQTwn2ng:1596472400641&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSy9WSu__qAhUHhlwKHdzYA70Q_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=360&bih=680&dpr=2#imgrc=geBhe0gWWvvzdM&imgdii=293OqPYm7GwOPM) **TYPES OF FART** I usually think there are two types of fart but now I know there are four types. If you know of any other type, you can mention them in the comment session. This types listed below are the ones I know of at the moment **1. Loud Fart but not Smelly:** This type of fart can be embarrassing but not so bad since it is not smelling. I don't like this type of fart myself and I believe you know why. **2. Loud Fart but smelly:** This type is not good at all. It is highly embarrassing and I don't wish I do one in a public place. **3. Silent Fart but not smelly**: This is my kind of fart. If are in this category, You can feel like gassing out in the public place but since you know yourself, you can comfortably gas out.

images 4.png

[Source](https://www.google.com/search?q=silent+fart&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&prmd=vin&sxsrf=ALeKk02KLucWyXsz7CnVVBRzdduL7Uw7KQ:1596476570534&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3z4PXyv_qAhXC3oUKHZ_pB_YQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=360&bih=624#imgrc=6HETWBIh138_dM) **4. Silent Fart but smelly:** This is the most dangerous kind. I repeat, it is the most dangerous type of fart. I used to have this kind of mess back in the days. I remember once disrupting a class with my mess but nobody knew it was me and I didn't say anything but this is actually my brother's kind. My brother's own is powerful enough to kill a lion that smells it. That's actually how powerful his fart is. The advantage of this is that nobody can know it is you if it happens. The funniest thing about farting is that everybody does it, even the most prettiest of girls are not exempted. Farting is a good thing actually, it is a sign of being healthy and alive. So if you haven't farted in a while then I'll say that you probably need to go for a check up.

images 59.jpeg

[Source](https://www.google.com/search?q=silent+fart&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&prmd=vin&sxsrf=ALeKk02KLucWyXsz7CnVVBRzdduL7Uw7KQ:1596476570534&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3z4PXyv_qAhXC3oUKHZ_pB_YQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=360&bih=624#imgrc=6HETWBIh138_dM&imgdii=9E1Jrxm4Ho671M) Presently, I wish there is a sweet or something that I can eat to make my fart have flavored smell. Don't you think of that? It will be great if there is something like that. If there is something like that, then I think public farting will be much appreciated or do you think otherwise?. I would love to know what type of fart you think there still are, and which type you feel is your kind. Moreover what's your thoughts about having a flavored farting. Do you think it is a good idea?

hgjbks2vRxvf3xsYr6qQ7dm31DuBHGui8pKMdEVPxhLfEeEoVMPfUw4auS2vvbXvXcBrTXfghQEp5dmvB786jpp446.png

# THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ❣️😇

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@starstrings01/public-gasing-how-strong-is-your-fart

No comments:

Post a Comment