Sunday, August 16, 2020

DIY: Easy Mushroom Coffee/Tea

https://steemitimages.com/DQmbjjVuho2SdVNH7wjKmPmfgJYhgahXF1KRM22D7snti9f/image.png
Hey everyone. In one of my previous posts, I discussed 4 different medicinal mushrooms and some of their health benefits [4 Healthy Medicinal Mushrooms](https://steemit.com/health/@pbgreenpoint/4-healthy-medicinal-mushrooms). Today I will build on those four mushrooms. One easy way to enjoy the benefits of the four mushrooms listed is via a pre-mixed powder blend that can easily be added to coffee, tea, or smoothies. The name of the product that I have been using is Maju's Mental Mushrooms. I ordered my batch via Amazon. Lets get to what is in this blend...

Maju's Mental Mushrooms is 100% USA grown in the Pacific Northwest by farmers with decades of experience. Their mushroom blend consists of Lion's Mane known to boost energy and mental performance, as well as combat depressions and anxiety naturally, Reishi mushrooms to boost calm and focus, while simultaneously promoting the immune system, Cordyceps Mushrooms to boost oxygenation to the brain and give physical endurance during exercise, as well as manage blood sugar levels and enhance the immune system, and finally, Chaga mushrooms for nootropic benefits and endurance enhancing properties, as well as reducing inflammation, relieving pain, lowering brain oxidative stress, and restoring levels of acetycholine during oxidative stress (acetycholine promotes learning and memory, which increases the nootropic effects of the mushroom).

This powder is pretty simple to use. All you have to do is add one teaspoon to your coffee, tea, or smoothie. That is all. I personally like it in my coffee. I drink my coffee black with one teaspoon of this mushroom blend, and half a teaspoon of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) oil for some healthy fats and to get my brain stimulated to start posting on Steemit. Just stir in the powder and keep a spoon handy, just in case you need to blend it in after sitting too long. You will hardly taste the mushrooms. I drink this mushroom fatty coffee first thing in the morning on an empty stomach after drinking my water.

I personally like this product and will continue to purchase it in the future. I like that it is organic, and made in the US. It also mixes easily into my coffee without clumping. I am not crazy about mushrooms, so this is an easy way to get more mushrooms into my diet. Let me know if you guys have any mushroom tea and coffee recipes. Thanks for stopping by.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/recipe/@pbgreenpoint/diy-easy-mushroom-coffee-tea

No comments:

Post a Comment