Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Skin care using Natural Products!

https://images.hive.blog/DQmNWybo94cKmEDaWBEWaacrvsCpaBopzuhTomaTogQbMBj/IMG_20200812_121637.jpg
*Skincare is essential if we want to have healthy-looking skin. But finding the right product is not easy. Especially when there are thousands of choices. Cosmetic products have a huge industry and every product is so eye-catchy, it's normal to get overwhelmed and confused about what we really want for our skin. In this chaos, finding a natural product is really tough.* I don't usually put a lot of makeup; BB cream, sunscreen, and occasionally foundation; that's it. And for daily care I only use moisturiser. Fortunately, I don't have any severe skin-related issues. My skin is oily and occasionally I find some breakout, that's all. So, I never was too conscious about taking skincare. But the older my skin is getting I was thinking to start something which can make my skin healthier, works as anti-aging, and reduce pigmentation.

IMG_20200812_121637.jpg

*And, I found the perfect one!* I was not sure what product would suit me and best for me. You know, I'm super lazy to take skin and hair care so I didn't do much research. One of my friend suggest me and said it works well for her. So I go for it. I bought a powdered face mask from an online shop a month ago. I was not expecting much. But in this one month, I'm seeing a positive change.

IMG_20200812_121415.jpg

> This powdered face mask is made out of moringa, neem, turmeric, rose petals, Multani clay, activated charcoal, kaolin clay, and Gram Flour. You have to use any citrus extract, cucumber extract, or aloe vera as per your skin to make a clay. Then you have to put it on your skin like a clay mask and wait for 20 minutes. Wash off with normal water and you will see a glowing and healthy-looking skin. This is so easy for me to make time for this and it doesn't make any irritation or harsh impact. It's really gentle and gives a natural glow.

IMG_20200812_121452.jpg

I occasionally put 'potato' powder with the face mask to reduce pigmentation and spots. The potato powder also works as a scrub. *I'm really excited about this product. Because I never use something like this before. I occasionally use a readymade sheet mask. So I don't have idea that this simple thing can work so well.* The best thing is you can also make your own face mask with these ingredients and it will also work well! THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! # Much Love
**Who I am?**
*I'm a Happy and Proud stay home Mom of a toddler boy. I'm a life & nature enthusiast, I love to learn human psychology, I'm a 'Book worm' and very introvert but also love to travel. I'm trying to live mindfully and most importantly, I'm a positive learner.*

Find me on other Social Places [Twitter](https://twitter.com/rem_steem) [Discord](discordapp.com/channels/@me/575251491871391745)
**Proudly supporting**

2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn3kLhX4mFyfEDYop.png

vM1pGHgNcyCXUWJECrZbvn1NMPj1oFGUo3gYfF3NNPRD9bTqisvs9xgB75G9xPgZbPT4QuApQtpz6ThdHJ584iLp3K2DCBSTkTAky9Uw1ambwSjhpTFxnMpgTQk62VyQomsFW7g.png

MINDFULLIFE.png

ecotrain-banner3.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rem-steem/skin-care-using-natural-products

No comments:

Post a Comment