Thursday, August 13, 2020

Accepting our body!

https://images.hive.blog/DQmNVN2ro4oQVayyvbSn2L6WpDpEi9WnsrCGB4dL1LLZE1M/IMG_20200725_143232.jpg

IMG_20200725_143232.jpg

In these days many people notice that I put on some weight, and yes I do, after the covid I must admit I put on some weight. People after that talk a lot about my body, like oh my god how much you eat? You eat too much? You think to go back to the gym or start a diet? You was pretty before etc... And I think ufff none 9f your business. I am ok this way and u honestly don't care what people think about but as a always slim person I can feel now on my skin how it's difficult to be a no zero size. And it's really bad how people treat you and how they judge your body. Like is their business but it's not.

IMG_20200725_143057.jpg

My body my choice, by the way initially when people start complaining about my new look I felt so lost and confuse, why strangers need to tell me that I am fat? And initially I felt also ugly, wrong, guilty if I eat too much, than I realize these thoughts were like poison I love to eat and I am healthy so way ten or fifteen kilos more make me less sexy and cute? Why I feel less sexy and cute. I had these feelings and I found them so wrong. I don't know if I will be back slim or not because I usually don't have take care of my weight, I talk about it with some friends and I discover that most of my female friends are really worried about their bodies, most of them are on hard diet and they always feel ugly. I am tired of this sensation, I am not ugly, I am cool also with my more kilos and I don't want feel pain for my weight until it became un healthier. Like Sophia Loren said I d rather eat wine and pasta than be a size zero.

IMG_20200725_143002.jpg

IMG_20200725_143011.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/health/@noemilunastorta/accepting-our-body

No comments:

Post a Comment