Monday, August 10, 2020

Building up to become a Lacto-Ovo vegetarian.

https://i.imgur.com/cKJBrhf.jpg
I stopped eating Red meats many months ago, but I still eat Chicken and Fish. I have been building myself for so long to become a full Lacto-Ovo vegetarian, but Chicken and Fish has been my downfall. This is because I like them so much and I keep on falling for the trap. I never really thoughts of becoming a vegetarian. It all started from my minor health challenges that lingered, and I always notice improvement whenever I eat vegetables and fruits only. So, I got used to it and it becomes part of me.

The Original Image look ugly and I had to use this background to make it portable. This was my breakfast. I have many vegetables and fruits stored in my house, but I am having issues with how some of them used to spoil quickly, and it is just tiring. However, I haven’t check channels where I can get help on how to get preserve them, and I will check soon, but if you have guides on how to preserve vegies, especially, banana, lemme know on the comment section. Fridge has not been working.

This morning, I made something out of Lettuce, Cabbage, Cucumber, Banana, Carrot, Spinach and Apple. It was sure yummy and healthy stuff to take. **I am influencing some of my family that we are living together. They see me eat these stuff every day and they are also trying it now.** 😀 Eating healthy is good. What is life without health?

image.png

[src](https://pixabay.com/vectors/yoga-meditation-spiritual-mental-153436/) Another thing I adopt is consistent exercise. Since I don’t move around much again because of the Covid19, I tried to place myself on consistent daily exercise. Here is my routine. **Skipping = 1000 minimum 600 times** **Push Up = Min- 50** **Sit up = Min - 50** I am a guy with a flat belly, so I need not work on the belly. And I don’t take beer or any alcohol. **Plank = 3 min** **Jumping jack = 100 times** **Toe raising = 50** These are my routine of exercise daily. It doesn’t take much of my time and I find fun doing them. Skipping has been part of me, and I see the fun in it than jogging. I stopped jogging 5 months ago. But I ensure that I skip every day. ___ Health is wealth. Stay healthy, live healthy! ___

cover imagef06.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@tykee/building-up-to-become-a-lacto-ovo-vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment