Sunday, April 18, 2021

Yes, I l like Cauliflower Pizza

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/jimmy.adames/23wWvt2GCSvydoTjtCwiEpvx7iNLLaV8HMs9BA5r4iTVR1wz5r73AXjWymjXmedEPXodN

cauliflower crust pizza.JPG

So there is a backstory to this, give me a minute to explain. By now cauliflower pizza is not an unknown food item. Whether, most people will still shun the idea of every trying it; that is another story 😀 This is where it gets interesting for myself and my story. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I also lived in the Bronx, Queens, and Yonkers. Finally, I spent many years in New York City either partying or working. I worked on Wall Street and Madison Avenue for almost 20 years and partied in Manhattan for probably those 20 years. Now, what the heck does that have to do with cauliflower crust pizza? Well, if you are a New Yorker nothing compares to the pizza in New York. Nothing, nowhere, knowhow. I've lived in Central Florida for the past 12 years if not longer and the search for good pizza has always been finding a select few that is worth the time to eat. Now comes the 360 to my story. When I started taking my health & fitness seriously over 7 years ago that came with a lot of sacrifices, but it also added some fun and mystery to it; because tasting and trying different kind of foods makes it fun. Trying to eat healthy is a challenge, but finding substitutes or creating options that come somewhat close to what you are accustomed to; can be very gratifying. So this is probably the lower cost and quality of what my fiancé and I have tried (I rather eat it a restaurant, but sometimes, it just not happening); today we brought in a Target brand that was not that bad. I enhance with some awesome pizza seasoning that we have and some garlic powder and it is not bad at all. 1/2 of the pizza is about 390 calories.

pizza box.JPG

There are a few other brand we enjoy like Caulipower and similar healthier version options. Pizza will always be my favorite food. If anyone asks what is your favorite food, I will not hesitate for a second to say pizza. But now at my age, I consider myself a food; because my fiancé has me trying different types of cuisine and it's so exciting to look forward to it. Yes, we even go to vegan and vegetarian restaurants and those are the most fun; because the recreation of my favorite foods is always amazing. Yes, I'm always looking out for places or the freezer aisle that will have the next best tasting cauliflower crust pizza; just like I would do for that legendary New York style pizza.

yes, i like cauliflower crust pizza.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@jimmy.adames/yes-i-l-like-cauliflower-pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment