Thursday, February 4, 2021

Journey to a Healthier and Happier "Me" - Entry 4 - 2021/02/04 - DAY FOUR!! Exhausted Much?!

https://i.imgur.com/94ZFWRF.png

I missed yesterday's entry - sorry! It was just one heck of a busy day! From getting my kiddo to school, finishing up my work, washing my car, and still squeezing in some healthy cooking and a fitness regimen; it was exhausting to say the least!

The good news is that I still stuck to my master plan, also known as "Journey to a Happier and Healthier ME"

I drank my water, as you can see in the picture below, and I stuck to a healthy vegetable and fruit-laden diet. OK, I will admit that I nibbled on a block of chocolate - but it was dark chocolate and after the day I had - I needed a little pick-me-up!

Today was a little calmer. For a bit of cardio, I washed my car instead of doing my usual run around the block. Funnily enough, this "workout" took its toll on my body and left me with some painful cramps in my arms. My muscle tone in my arms is very weak, so this is understandable.

We'll call the "ARM DAY"!

What do you think of my shiny ride:

My day ended off with some meal prep for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's meal plan:

  • Breakfast - plain yogurt with honey and low-carb granola
  • Snack - seed crackers with cream cheese
  • Lunch - Carrot and pineapple salad with almonds on the side to fill me up
  • Snack - fruit
  • Dinner - It's Sushi night!! Got to cheat just a little on a Friday. I cannot wait!

Here's my little madam enjoying a cup of wholesome homemade vegetable soup with me this evening. Gotta keep the family healthy too!


I did mention that family time was also a priority and forms part of the journey towards a happier me. To keep up with this practice, I had a good plays sesh with my kids after school, followed by my son's karate lesson which tagged along to so that we could offer support.

And that's a wrap! So far - SO GOOD!

Much love - @sweetpea


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/health/@sweetpea/journey-to-a-healthier-and-happier-me-entry-4-2021-02-04-day-four-exhausted-much

No comments:

Post a Comment