Saturday, February 20, 2021

Last 16th February I got vaccinated against covid-19 corona virus

https://images.hive.blog/DQmdWHxTTqKZmSMV88GfAMEqeA3ni4yBcukytdbUyzF3yuu/IMG_20210216_113049.jpg
Dear Hive friends, I am feeling very sick today, I am trying to post Hive in love. It is true that you are doing the post with love for Hive, but if you don't post in the way Kipto Karen is growing, you will feel weak. The way the market is growing now, of course, our customer base is growing, because as the market grows, our customer base will be very interested in the fact that we are trying to work on social media, but when the crunch is low, the market is down. Doesn't show. That I have noticed now a lot of new customers are expressing a desire to work there. My goal is to grow the platform that I am working on or standing on. My post was about the Covid-19 coronavirus vaccine.On February 16, Corona vaccinated me and my family.

IMG_20210216_113049.jpg

Covid-19 Corona was vaccinated on 16 February at 11.30am. We have officially taken Covid-19 corona virus vaccine in the upazila complex. We have not received any cost here. The government has given us corona vaccine free of cost. Even after being vaccinated against covid-19 corona virus, I have been suffering from a cold for two days now. I feel like my body condition is breaking every pass and I feel very weak. Friends I have not been infected with the covid-19 corona virus either I am not discouraging anyone from giving this vaccine. Now the seasons of our country have changed and now the heat is coming again from the severe winter so maybe due to the change of seasons we are getting infected with various cold diseases because we are getting infected with various diseases due to heavy dust in our country. Tested. Get vaccinated against Covid-19 virus and keep everyone well, stay healthy, stay safe, use Max, this is my highest expectation! Manual post @jaster picture this mobile huawei p 30 lite Posted by #CCH
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-117778/@jaster/last-16th-february-i-got-vaccinated-against-covid-19-karana-virus

No comments:

Post a Comment