Tuesday, February 16, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: February 16 2021

https://usermedia.actifit.io/84a57abc-f962-4a0e-aab3-951cc4fec8f5

Hi beautiful world! Wishing you a great day ahead.. This is my today's actifit report card.. Today my score is over than 8k steps by walking and playing cricket at the time of morning.. It is Basant panchami festival here due to gazetted holiday was in the office.. After morning exercise session throughout the day I was remained at home. At the time of evening I visited nearby market from where I captured this beautiful banana from a fruit shop. Although it is not banana fruits season yet like it very much. Hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Regards Thank you


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


8897
Home Improvement, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210216t165327572z

No comments:

Post a Comment