Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Day 1016 | Crypto Tuesday

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmcTQ9gpncGmSxD1iEXfA7QNfc9rSemoLhgajNWAq2bqbA/Screenshot%202021-02-03%20at%2010.11.40.png

I started a challenge of taking 100 days off to mainly focus on my health and overall personal development and used this account as a personal blog to keep track of all my activity. I enjoyed it and continued afterward trying to build better habits and find a good balance between health, fitness, work and my personal life....

I completely skipped on the couple of cup matches that were played on Tuesday having all my focus on the crypto market all day with Ethereum breaking to new all-time highs. These markets are so addictive and there is always something to learn that the day is over before you know it. I really enjoy seeing how everything is playing out trying to get myself in some good positions along the way also building a growing passive income stream from it.

I've been eating more healthy but haven't managed to get in a good flow also working out and such yet with the weather being quite bad. There will likely be more days like this one during the remainder of the week.


Day|Bed Time|Awake|Out Bed|Day Score -|-|-|-|- 01 Feb|00:30|09:30|10:35|7 02 Feb|00:30|09:20|10:20|6
Day|Weight|Water|Supplements|Expense -|-|-|-|- 01 Feb|68.4 kg|v|x|0€ 02 Feb|68.0 kg|x|x|6€
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/life/@byebyehamburgers/day-1016-or-crypto-tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment