Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ways to stay healthy

https://images.hive.blog/DQmP45gKLQ5YxamT7K2xw3AjAUYt7dYeQL3CUnGcFoSTaa2/20200714_155350.jpg
Hope everybody on this site also had a great day. And I'm going to write to this community a long time later.Today I will tell you some things from my thoughts. I hope you will like the words.
Although we all know the words, it is difficult for us to accept these words, so I will try to put the words in a little more accurate way so that you can understand and find things easily.
The first thing to stay healthy is to eat the right foods according to the rules.The biggest issue is whether the food we eat is right or not but you have to consider.So the food we eat must be right, this side must be important.
I always try to be a little aware so when I go to the market I try my best to buy the right thing and the formalin-free thing.Today I went to the market and bought raw bananas then potatoes then some fruits and tried to buy the perfect way to buy things and the good thing.
I know that it is very difficult to buy things that are perfect in this way, but try to check and choose everything to buy everything because the food you eat has a lot of vitamins in it, so we should all eat vitamin-rich food.We will stay healthy through the vitamins in our food so to stay healthy you have to think a little. Try to buy fresh food. Try to buy formalin free food to buy fresh food.

20200714_155350.jpg


20200712_105344-01.jpeg


20200712_105331-01.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@shuvo35/ways-to-stay-healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment