Monday, July 20, 2020

Weekly Weigh-in A Couple More Pounds Lost.

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Another week another couple pounds lost. I was a little worried this week, It was my cousins birthday on Wednesday and I broke my diet routine for birthday dinner with cake and ice cream. The dinner was roasted chicken, luckily. So that wasn't that bad. Then I had a small piece of cake, some ice cream and a couple cocktails. I started out the week really strong too. For the most part I ended the week strong as well. Honestly, if I can just chip away a couple pounds each week, I'm happy. The official weigh-in as of yesterday was 278.5 pounds. I actually lost about 1.5 pounds. Nothing to write home about, but a loss is a loss. One thing I've discovered is there is always a reason to cheat. Life happens. Birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions often throw a monkey wrench in our diet plans. Personally I feel the important thing is that once we veer off course we get right back on track. Enjoy your cheat, then move on. It doesn't mean give up, or this week is a loss. It means, get back on track and work even harder to hit those weight goals. When I realized I'd be cheating in the middle of the week, I upped my daily jogging from 1 mile a day to 2 miles a day. I'm going to try and keep at that doubling my distance on the treadmill. I have to admit I've been living off a diet of salad and fruit for the last 6 weeks or so. I really enjoyed it at the start especially after doing keto last year, but I'm sick of salad! If I'm going to keep at this, I need to switch up my diet. You can only make a salad interesting so many times. This week I plan on researching some different food choices and see if I can make my diet a little more interesting. My food goal is to always find healthy, and delicious food choices. They are out there. Just because you're dieting doesn't mean you have to eat bland. So, this week I'm going to be looking at some alternative choices to fruits and salads. Well, that's pretty much it for this post. Sick of salads, looking for some healthy diet alternatives and shooting to drop a few more pounds this week. My loose goal is weighing-in anywhere under 275 this week and trying to get into the 260s by August. https://media.giphy.com/media/J99LWJ61hkOVq/giphy.gif
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/exhaust/@the-bitcoin-dood/weekly-weigh-in-a-couple-more-pounds-lost

No comments:

Post a Comment