Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Improve your life - positive affirmations - for good health and well-being

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/redouanemez/JG3g4A8u-8SzwQc8j2KJZo6c43w4BYMq3Z45dLesHCsGJGEjt68cZymSv7udGU9Rgr44kpGrxdevM8SDykacVXMDApM2uthdrBc2EWnLBauzDViJ4Xyrg9srkw2E.jpg
Hello Hive community : Our health is the only absolute truth that we have in this life, and it is the state of our health (psychic and physical) which will determine our situation (happy or unhappy) so in this post i offer you a 21-day challenge, objective : perfect health and greater well-being. The universe in which we live is complete and perfect and it was created for us and for our happiness. We have the power to control our health, despite all the lies and fears that they want to instill in our brains to manipulate us, I assure you that it remains just delusions and thoughts, but the truth is that each of us is free to control his life and choose his own path in which he will find his eternal happiness, it is enough just to reprogram his unconscious which was programmed before by thoughts of fear of under-esteem of oneself ... and these affirmations that I share with you will do the trick provided that you practice them every day and for at least 21 days. To be more effective, I advise you to repeat affirmations 3 times a day : Once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once before sleeping. The best position is that you lie on your back and relax. Before practicing the affirmations, you must first write them on a sheet and read them in a quiet place, preferably a garden, a forest, a beach, a mountain ... if not you can do it at home in a place in which nothing can disturb you. Taking action, below are the positive affirmations : 1. There is a wonderful source of love in me. 2. I now allow this love to manifest. 3. Every day I am calm and relaxed and I am stronger than any type of problem. 4. Here and now, I put down my fears, my problems and I move forward with conviction. 5. Here and now, I free myself from all my fears, my anxieties and all my doubts. ***(Don't forget to take 5 deep breaths with your nose: you fill your sell with the threshing floor and slowly release the threshing through your mouth. Try to focus on your breaths, this will help you stay in the moment).*** 6. Here I am at peace and I am the master of my emotions. 7. I see further and further, and I move forward with conviction, nothing will be able to prevent me from making my dreams come true. 8. The love that I have in me heals all the evils, I allow myself to love myself. 9. I love my body and accept it completely as it is. 10. Thanks to the love I have for God, for myself and for everyone, I allow myself to create perfect health. 11. Today my physical and mental health, as well as my well-being, are my highest priority. 12. Every day, I love myself more, and I feel better and better. 13. I provide my body with what it needs to be healthy (healthy food, sport, good sleep). 14. I am proud of myself and i love the way i deal with things and how i find solutions to any problem. 15. I am happy and I am full of energy. 16. The universe takes care of me and I take care of myself. 17. I am always safe at all times of time and in all places in space, and God always protects me and guides me to peace and happiness. 18. My body and mind are in perfect health, and getting better and better endlessly and without limit. 19. I have gratitude for the perfect functioning of all parts of my body. 20. My immune system is in perfect condition and protects me from all dangerous diseases. 21. I understand that I am able to control my ideal weight. 22. I am the master of my ideas and my decisions and not the other way around. 23. I am healing from all the old bad habits right now. 24. I am energetic and efficient. 25. All is well in the world that is mine, I was created to live happily, 26. I am perfect the way I am and I totally accept myself, and all the people I know love and respect me because I deserve it. 27. My vitality is strengthening day by day. There are of course many other affirmations that you can practice, here I have chosen a few that may be effective especially for beginners who have never practiced meditation. Be sure that this will reprogram your subconscious and eventually you will notice that your way of thinking will change completely and ideas will become clear to you, and it will be your start to success and well being. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy this post and help you for a better life. Thank you for sharing this content to encourage me to continue posting about health and wellness. I end with this beautiful photo that I took with my smartphone at the beach.

8SzwQc8j2KJZo6c43w4BYMq3Z45dLesHCsGJGEjt68cZymSv7udGU9Rgr44kpGrxdevM8SDykacVXMDApM2uthdrBc2EWnLBauzDViJ4Xyrg9srkw2E.jpg

Best Regards @Redouanemez
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/gems/@redouanemez/improve-your-life-positive-affirmations-for-good-health-and-well-being

No comments:

Post a Comment