Saturday, July 11, 2020

ADIWA THRIVE'S FIRST RADIO SHOW: A REVIEW OF A GLOBAL GATHERING ON DISCORD!

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/naturalmedicine/dZHn8cH6-image.png
##### Wow - what an amazing first show!!!! Seamlessly organised, the crew from @adiwathrive launched with a BEAUTIFUL concert!!! There were nearly 30 people which is a fabulous turn out for a first radio show. Thanks to @josecabrerav for organising all the musicians, to @acurewa for hosting, and for @drrune for providing us with lyrics!!! And for EVERYONE that turned up from around the globe - thanks for your beautiful presence!

image.png

We started with @josecabrerav. What an assett he is to HIVE! @coffee thought he was so hot that he created a meme. Jajajajaajaja - if you didn't know, that's laughing in Spanish. Ah, it's sooo good to welcome the Hispanic community properly on HIVE! Credit to @acurewa for announcing in dual language!
https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/naturalmedicine/V0up80eA-image.png
https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/naturalmedicine/4E5Gb1pO-image.png

> **Life is always so beautiful but it's me, who sometimes withers because I don't want to listen// Living in a beehive, but being afraid of being stung and not going out // Feeling imprisoned on a planet because the earth is too small and you don't know how to take care of it//then start the war but be afraid if you end up not knowing how to do after that // Life is always very beautiful but it is me, who sometimes gets corrupted because I cannot find peace // So I see the easy way and since I love to enjoy it for free, I don't feel like doubting // The doubt, the best madness, uncertainty for my fortune that I get when I walk // Time, my best friend, that which I always take out of my pocket wants to stay and play // So I enjoy the story, it's what I have left for this moment where I find peace again // And I make use of consciousness to be able to move the fiber and a seed to sow // Seed that will give seeds, not the one you sell me made by machine, a natural gift // Life is always very beautiful and I smile to him because life is to love. // Life is love.** @josecabrerav believes that if you share music online, you share it with EVERYONE. That was truly felt in the channel as we listened. @cabelindsay joined us too. We got a little bit teary for this one - or maybe @riverflows just had toast in her eyes. As Cabe said, we're more than just a blockchain - we're a family, and that's what HIVE enables - the global community to connect. That's HUGE at this time. "Creator thank you for this life Thank you for every blessing you provide You make me happy healthy wealthy wise Take me as I am and beautify"

image.png

We also had the 17 year old @naradamoon - thanks @sacra97 for sharing all the fabulous photos!

image.png

Then, we had @hijodelsol - please go follow all these guys, their music is so beautiful!

image.png

> In lak’ech Hala ken We are mirrors In lak’ech Hala ken We are reflections In lak’ech Hala ken We are the same In lak’ech Hala ken There’s nothing different here You look at me and see yourself In lak’ech I look at you and see myself Hala ken You look at me and see yourself I look at you and see myself In lak’ech Hala ken You look at me and see yourself I look at you and see myself #### That means soooo much in this time of division. What beautiful natural medicine to feel that we are all the same, the power of music uniting us even more. I love that so much. This wisdom comes from the Mayan tradition - how very powerful!

image.png

> "Each day, each second, our whole life Is love In each connection, in each human being Is love In each action, in each step we take Is love Each small detail, each look, Each movement is" WE also welcomed another Venuzuelan musician @yakoocordero, adding to the 432 HZ healing vibes.

image.png

Thankyou to the following people who came into listen. We're airdropping LOTUS to all of you in the next week or so! **We also burnt some LOTUS in celebration - doubling the total amount of LOTUS given away, to help support your token ownership**. If your LOTUS is staked, you can start earning by voting on other people who use the #naturalmedicine tag.

BWdivider.png

Earn Instantly For Writing Good Natural Health Content

**If you would like to earn rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io, you can sign up for a free `FREE` account by emailing welcome@naturalmedicine.io. Read more about us on our [Welcome Page](https://www.naturalmedicine.io/welcome). We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth centred practices such as foraging, permaculture and biodynamics.**
https://files.steempeak.com/file/steempeak/riverflows/XfLEtKUi-image.png #### Please consider delegating to help keep this collective going. For any questions, come ask in our friendly Discord [here](https://discord.gg/USCMjR2) !

newhearttranssmall.fw.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@naturalmedicine/adiwa-thrive-s-first-radio-show-a-review-of-a-global-gathering-on-discord

No comments:

Post a Comment