Sunday, April 11, 2021

SUPER FAST AND TASTY RECIPE // PEPPERS FILLED WITH GREEK FETA AND TOMATOES

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/illusivelf/EoK6qyQ5YvtE5zN5anb9cz8VSKYWuT9EivDfac9sLmKDtPPF4ZYYoaZrWQRCsfGJbdW.jpg
**Hey everyone,** I hope you are all doing fine! The last week me and my boyfriend @knowhow92 decided to change our nutrition and start eating more healthy and more vegetables on a daily basis. Yesterday my boyfriend cooked our lunch, a super tasty and healthy plate with spinach and rice. So I decided to undertake the dinner and make a tasty recipe from my mother, **peppers filled with Greek feta and tomatoes** compined with lettuce salad. ------- **INGREDIENTS:** - 6 large peppers red and green ( use as many as you need) - 2 medium tomatoes - 300 gr. of Greek Feta cheese - olive oil - oregano - powdered garlic ---

IMG_20210410_221456.jpg

--- First of all I cutted the peppers at the top and removed the inside seeds. I kept the pepper "hats" cause they are helpful for the bake later.

IMG_20210410_222152.jpg

---- As for the mixture, I grinded the feta cheese and the tomatoes on a bowl and added some olive oil, oregano and powdered garlic. You can add whatever ingredient you want to fill with the peppers, it is up to you I just used what I had in my kitchen.

IMG_20210410_222418.jpg

------ Next and last step, I filled the peppers with my mixture with a spoon and covered the peppers with their "hats". I baked for 15 minutes.

IMG_20210410_222843.jpg

------ And dinner is ready! It is a super easy and fast recipe that I love eating, cause I am a feta lover.🤣 The preparation takes max 10 minutes and the bake takes about 15minutes. As I said before you can make whatever mixture you like but I tottaly recommend to try the mixture with feta cause I is really tasty! 😋

IMG_20210410_225442.jpg

------ Let me know if you try the recipe and you liked it! Thank you for stopping by 🙂 ---

border31.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@illusivelf/super-fast-and-tasty-recipe-peppers-filled-with-greek-feta-and-tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment