Tuesday, April 13, 2021

HEALTHY SUGARFREE FAST BAKLAVA FOR 10 min

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZYfim624rfGenQ6YaqzAhwjoJHoxcSXeaxgqpFSx9CqY/image.png
Do you like baklava, guys? I adore it! and early I ate it very often. Later I changed my ration and food politics, choosing more healthy diet, so now I can't buy baklava in the shops. Now I see at products there and understand how much harm they can cause. But I do like baklava still!;) So I've invented my own healthy and fast recipe! No harmful oils, no sugar, but it's even better than I ate before! So we need: - sheets of thin pita (without oil or yeast) - melted butter - artichoke syrup - bran Why do we need bran? Sheets of pita are made of ordinary flour, not a whole-grain one, so to make it healthier and better we can add bran. It's a fast way to get wholegrained flour at home:)

image.png

Melted butter was made by me. When I discovered how magical it is, I often make it by myself. You can buy it, but here it's very expensive - 7-8$ for 200g. Too much. So how to make perfect easy baklava? We take pita sheet and smear butter and bran there. Butter must be melted of course. Then we pour artichoke syrup there. It's very sweet and very very tasty! You will never notice no sugar has been added there! Btw it's very healthy and useful!

image.png

If you want you can add any fruits or berries there. I've tried it with black currant, tastes great!

image.png

And I add coconut anywhere because I adore it:)

image.png

Then we put it to the oven just for 5 min to make it crispy. Ready! A perfect dessert for your tea break is ready! And it's healthy and easy to do;)

image.png

image.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@taliakerch/healthy-sugarfree-fast-baklava-for-10-min

No comments:

Post a Comment