Saturday, April 17, 2021

Healthy Filling Meal | Suitable for vegans

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/stellify/Eq7Po11W6dZLYoxsWv4KA1i8TWEaQyFEH1jDoADtxJ569PJfMnwq1VCyP8s3y4DN9LG.jpg
---

20210417_154800.jpg

--- Sometimes I try to balance it with my meals as much as I can, even if I miss the food too much. It was the same today. I wanted to make something light for my lunch today, as I missed it a bit too much yesterday. I prepared a recipe that would take just 15 minutes without having to cook it. It is a good alternative for those who do not have time to cook. I flavored this dish by using the greens in our garden among the ingredients. I am here with a satisfying meal with less material and less effort. By the way, this recipe is also very suitable for those who have a vegan diet due to its content. ---
Meterials
---

20210417_151915.jpg

**Lettuce** **Scallion** **Parsley** **1 cup Fine Bulgur** **3 cups Hot Water** **1 tsp tomato paste** **1 tsp of pepper paste** **1 lemon** **5 tps olive oil**
---

20.jpg

--- --- First, let's add fine bulgur to a deep bowl. Then let's boil 3 glasses of water. Let's pour the boiling water over the bulgur and cover it. Let's make the bulgur swell with its own temperature without taking air. ---

22.jpg

--- Instead of waiting until the bulgur swells, let's chop the greens on the one hand. All of them have been plucked from our garden. Since parsley didn't grow too much, I had to use it less. You can add more if you wish. Cut it as finely as possible. The most important thing that gives it its flavor is its greens. ---

23.jpg

--- After the bulgur is swollen, let's add the tomato paste. Let's crush and distribute them with a fork so that they mix well. If the temperature does not bother you, you can knead it by hand. I chose a fork. I'm not very good with hot :) ---

20210417_154108-tile.jpg

--- After the bulgur has cooled, we add the greens. Pour it all over the bulgur and mix well.. ---

20210417_154320.jpg

--- Finally, let's add the sauce. The only sauce missing in the recipe is pomegranate syrup. It was finished at home, if I had, I would add it to the recipe. Pomegranate syrup, goes well with this recipe. If it is at home, add it. ---

20210417_154305.jpg

--- Stir everything again. Now the recipe is ready. --- ---

20210411_164640.jpg

--- If you do not have fine bulgur in your house, you can try it with normal bulgur if you wish. I kept the bulgur in water the night before to try it. I made them swell without the need for hot water. Although it does not replace fine bulgur, I think it will be a good alternative. ---

20210417_154800.jpg

---

20210417_154815.jpg

---

20210417_154903.jpg

I hope you enjoy this lightwight recipe. Thank you in advance for your comments and support. --- ---

STELLIFLY.gif

---
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@stellify/healthy-filling-meal-or-suitable-for-vegans

No comments:

Post a Comment