Saturday, September 5, 2020

What if I told you laughing is Medicine, exercise, and… HEART HEALTHY?

https://images.hive.blog/DQmWfeHExo6yWURHXsFozd6zccgCCVfJhU97Pyeq91vUpsc/dan-cook-MCauAnBJeig-unsplash.jpg

dan-cook-MCauAnBJeig-unsplash.jpg

My brother makes me laugh all the time. I’ve always believed that laughter is good for people, but others have actually studied and tested this theory and I’m gonna share what others have found out too. # 1. Making others laugh can make you feel good too. Now, this is just what I'm guessing but I think that most of us can agree that making others laugh feels good. Not just to the people laughing, but to you as well!

felix-rostig-UmV2wr-Vbq8-unsplash.jpg

# 2. Laughing strengthens the abdominal muscles! Now this fact I can feel in my stomach mussels as I laugh. When you laugh, your stomach muscles expand and contract, like if you were working out. # 3. Laughing is good for your heart. Laughing is good for your cardiac muscles, so when you laugh, you get a cardio workout too! # 4. When you laugh, your fighting off stress and Anxiety! when I looked into the benefits of laughing, I saw that laughing fights of the stress and anxiety hormones and flows in some of them’ good hormones like dopamine, which is your hormones famous for making you happy, and endorphins, which fight of disease. # 5. laughing opens the door for good disease fighting hormones. Besides endorphins and dopamine, laughing increases the productions white blood cells, which attack diseases and illnesses like cancer or cold cells. And laughter has been proven to take the pain away from injury for a little while. # 6. Laughing encourages long social bonds. Laughing in a group is known to cause good social bonds and relationships.

helena-lopes-e3OUQGT9bWU-unsplash.jpg

If laughing is a natural pain reliever, form of exercise, and a form of defense your body has for you already for you, why isn’t everyone doing it? Go on and watch something funny. In many ways, your body (and yourself) will thank you!

cat-984097_1920.jpg

Is there any joke that never gets old, or memory that always gets you cracking up? Write it in the comments! As always, i love reading them!
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@restcity/what-if-i-told-you-laughing-is-medicine-exercise-and-heart-healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment