Thursday, September 17, 2020

Orange healer strengthened my faith! #NaturalMedicine

https://images.hive.blog/DQmT2ghcF9zSGtKrf2aFMd5W957xvJ6i9bWvdX6sF3kZA3k/IMG_20200917_224506_344.jpg

IMG_20200917_224506_344.jpg

It's been a long time, but I'm always grateful to look at this amazingly beautiful flower! And the story of my healing was as follows: from the age of 28 to 45 I suffered from a serious illness - sinusitis and frontitis, which from chronic form from time to time turned into acute and literally put me on my knees! If you do not know what pains happen when a person suffers from frontitis, then God forbid you never know! The most interesting thing is that I am a person who has always respected my health and has been selling health products for many years. A lot of lectures and consultations with doctors gave me a lot of knowledge about what to do for my body to function well, but the insidious disease came back suddenly and stopped me, forcing me to stay at home for several months! Endless inhalations with medicinal herbs and nasal drops brought relief, but not for long. > Давно це було, але я завжди з вдячністю дивлюсь на цю дивовижну красиву квітку! А історія мого зцілення була така: з 28 років і до 45 я страждала на важку недугу - гайморит і фронтит, яка з хронічної форми час від часу переходила в гостру і в буквальному змісті ставила мене на коліна! Якщо ви не знаєте, які болі бувають, коли людину мучить фронтит, тоді дай вам Боже ніколи не знати! Найцікавіше те, що я є людиною, яка завжди з повагою ставилась до свого здоров'я і займалась багато років продажем продуктів для здоров'я. Дуже багато лекцій і консультацій з медиками дали мені багато знань, що потрібно робити для того щоб моє тіло функціонувало добре, але підступна хвороба поверталась несподівано і зупиняла мене, заставляючи сидіти вдома кілька місяців! Безкінечні інгаляції з лікарськими травами і каплі в ніс приносили полегшення, але ненадовго.

IMG_20200917_224512_606.jpg

And one day I came across a lecture on human health from Poland, which itself was not a physician, but had a phenomenal knowledge of health and the connections that exist between certain organs in the human body. It was said that doctors in Poland consult with him, although he has no medical education! And when after the lecture I approached him and asked about my problem, he told me: sinusitis? Look for the cause in the kidneys! This inflammation in the kidneys needs to be treated. Find a nasturtium flower and you will see round green leaves. Here are the leaves you need to eat 10 pieces for 10 days. Miracle plant with a pleasant burning taste became my healer! > І ось одного разу я потрапила на лекцію про здоров'я людини з Польщі, яка сама не була медиком, але мала феноменальні знання в галузі здоров'я і тих зв'язків, які існують між певними органами в людському тілі. Розповідали, що лікарі в Польщі консультуються з ним, хоч він не має медичної освіти! І коли після лекції я підійшла до нього і запитала про свою проблему, він сказав мені: гайморит ? Шукай причину в нирках! Це запалення в нирках потрібно лікувати. Знайди квітку настурцію і ти побачиш круглі зелені листки. Ось цих листків потрібно з'їдати по 10 штук протягом 10 днів. Чудо рослина з приємним пекучим смаком стала моєю цілителькою !

IMG_20200917_224505_002.jpg

Of course you can say: how do you know that this flower helped you? I really don't know. Maybe it was my faith, because I prayed a lot and looked for a reason at the level of the soul ... But you know - it doesn't matter! The main thing is that I have been healthy for more than 7 years! And every time I see this orange beauty near someone's fence, I thank God for my healing! But one question worries me: why do classical doctors know so little about the causes of disease, and treat only the consequences !? > Звичайно ви можете сказати: звідки ти знаєш що саме ця квітка допомогла тобі? Я справді не знаю. Можливо це була моя віра, тому що я багато молилась і шукала причину на рівні душі... Але знаєте - це неважливо! Головне, що уже більше 7 років я здорова! І щоразу, коли я бачу біля чийогось паркану цю оранжеву красуню, я приношу подяку Богу за моє зцілення! Але одне питання турбує мене: чому класичні лікарі так мало знають про причини хворіб, а лікують тільки наслідки !?
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-160799/@olga.maslievich/orange-healer-strengthened-my-faith-naturalmedicine

No comments:

Post a Comment