Sunday, September 6, 2020

A FIRE CIDER SHOT!

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/waybeyondpadthai/3AUk429C-image.png
### Another crazy stuff I just discovered! A lot of you probably know apple cider vinegar and its benefits. People use it for skin, hair, and healthy benefit from inside. I used to mix apple vinegar with water and use it as a skin toner after cleansing my face. I used to drink it with water believing it's a way to detox and help with digestion and also, benefit healthy skin somewhat... I had done that for quite sometimes, not quite sure if it helped anything at all. I stopped just because I couldn't stand how strong it is and how bad it could do to my teeth (which I love so much - I want it to stay with me till I'm old.. #lol) Yesterday, we went shopping and once again, my boyfriend who loves trying all the myths and funny hacks. This one cute looking ready-to-take shot of ***Fire cider.***
### A FIRE CIDER SHOT! If it's just me there, I swear, I would never buy this thing as there's nothing clear on the package. No direction, no benefits, no nothing, literally. Bf said it's suppose to good for your stomach and the digestion system in general. Still didn't answer my question so, I did a bit of research and it's actually an interesting product... Still, it's a myth. Fire cider was developed by an herbalist in the 1970s. It's ***apple cider vinegar that's proven to have antibacterial and antioxidant properties***, as the base, adding other ingredients such as ***horseradish, ginger, garlic,onion, cayenne, and honey*** for decongestion, warmth, antibacterial properties and boost metabolism and immunity. *We got the one without honey (for Vegan people) and instead of cayenne, there're habanero and pepper instead. [More benefits](https://www.brit.co/fire-cider-review/): Fire cider is said to restore and invigorate system, and many claim it has benefits that include boosting energy, warding off colds and flu, easing sinus congestion, lowering blood sugar, curbing cravings, and aiding digestion.
### Our thoughts I'm not exactly sure if it actually helps with any of those they claim to help. I have just taken one shot and it tastes just bizarre. ***Almost like you drink up a spicy pickle juice***. I love pickles but not sure if I like to drink its juice straight up like that. Also, the fact that one shot costs $1.99, I'm not quite sure if it's actually worth it. I would actually prefer buying a big bottle of organic apple cider vinegar and take it with water like old days if needed. Anyways, I don't think I need it in life so, I may continue with water and delicious juices :) [This post](https://www.brit.co/fire-cider-review/) sharing how she has tried taking shots every day for a week. She said it's a great pick-me-up without any caffeine but she's also not sure about other benefits the fire cider has.

image.png

image.png

image.png


###
A FIRE CIDER SHOT?
Me: Meh :/

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@waybeyondpadthai/a-fire-cider-shot

No comments:

Post a Comment