Thursday, September 10, 2020

[ENG-ESP] September cookbook contest by @theterminal, category Dessert. My 5 minute-cacao cupcake.

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/heyravegas/3kZpn8Ek-image.png
Hello my dear Hivers😍 I am participating in the September #Cookbook Contest by @theterminal Category Dessert. It’s 3 o’clock And my daughter says: “Mom, I want a dessert, could you cook one? Please, mom… I answered I’m busy. I’m working online Then, my husband asked: Honey, are you going to participate in the contest category dessert? I have a sweet tooth, why don’t you prepare your quick cupcakes? I thought I have only 10 minutes, I stood up, so I’m going to prepare my 5 minute-cacao cupcake.

image.png

**
Ingredients
**

image.png

1 tablespoon of baking power 6 tablespoon of sugar 3 tablespoon of oil 10 tablespoon of wheat flour 2 eggs 6 tablespoon of cacao powder 6 tablespoon of water **
Intructions
** Grate de cacao if you don´t have cacao powder. Mix the wheat flour with the baking powder. Then, add the cacao powder and sugar. Mix.

image.png

Add the eggs, oil and water. Mix.

image.png

Now, look for your cups of coffee If you want, you can add almonds, nuts and raisins.

image.png

Put the almonds, nuts and raising in the cups. Add a little of the mixture in the cup

image.png

Put the cups in the microwave oven for 5 minutes.

image.png

Take them out microwave oven Wait for they cool down Take the cakes out of the cups, you can use a knife I f you need it.

image.png

Ready, you have your delicious 5 minutes cacao cupcakes. My family is happy, and I am happy, too. We enjoy the dessert and I continue working online. Cacao is an antioxidant food, it contains magnesium; it is an important mineral for nerves and muscles. Cacao helps in maintaining healthy circulatory system; helps in maintaining healthy brain; helps to prevent heart disease; acts as an anti-depressant and balances the mood; helps to increase focus and alertness; facilitates anti-aging and rejuvenation. Be happy with cacao. Thanks @brittandjosie for inviting me to the contest. **
Español
** Hola mis queridos Hivers😍 Estoy participando en el concurso de libros de cocina de septiembre de @theterminal Categoría Postre. Son las 3 pm en punto Y mi hija dice: "Mamá, quiero un postre, ¿podrías cocinar uno? Por favor, mamá... Yo contesto que estoy ocupada. Estoy trabajando en línea Entonces, mi esposo preguntó: "Cariño, ¿vas a participar en el concurso de la categoría de postres? Tengo un antojo de dulce, ¿por qué no preparas tus rápidos cupcakes? Pensé que sólo tengo 10 minutos, me levanté, así que voy a preparar mis cupcake de cacao de 5 minutos.

image.png

**
Ingredientes
**

image.png

1 cucharada de polvo de hornear 6 cucharadas de azúcar 3 cucharadas de aceite 10 cucharadas de harina de trigo 2 huevos 6 cucharadas de cacao en polvo 6 cucharadas de agua **
Instrucciones
** Ralla el cacao si no lo tienes en polvo. Mezcla la harina de trigo con el polvo de hornear. Luego, agrega el cacao en polvo y el azúcar. Mezcla.

image.png

Agrega los huevos, el aceite y el agua. Mezcla.

image.png

Ahora, busca las tazas de café. Si quieres agrega almendras, nueces y pasas.

image.png

Pon las almendras, nueces y pasas en las tazas. Agrega un poco de la mezcla en las tazas.

image.png

Pon las tazas en el horno microondas por 5 minutos.

image.png

Saca las tazas del microondas. Espera que las tazas se enfríen. Saca las tortas de las tazas, puedes usar un cuchillo si lo necesitas.

image.png

Listo, tienes tus deliciosas cupacakes de cacao de 5 minutos. Mi familia esta feliz, y yo también soy feliz. Disfrutamos del postre y sigo trabajando en línea. El cacao es un alimento antioxidante, contiene magnesio, es un mineral importante para los nervios y los músculos. El cacao ayuda a mantener el sistema circulatorio saludable; ayuda a mantener el cerebro saludable; ayuda a prevenir enfermedades cardíacas; actúa como antidepresivo y equilibra el estado de ánimo; ayuda a aumentar la concentración y el estado de alerta; facilita el antienvejecimiento y el rejuvenecimiento. Sé feliz con el cacao. Gracias @brittandjosie por invitarme al concurso
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@heyravegas/eng-esp-september-cookbook-contest-by-theterminal-category-dessert-my-5-minute-cacao-cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment