Sunday, September 6, 2020

HEALING GIANT - The Magic of Celery Juice

https://images.hive.blog/DQmerBa2Us6i9astN5P5V6xZnvC7VrqChKPSe1TxQa9eqhT/Celery.jpg
*Never have I ever seen such a big head of celery!* Over the last weeks it has become one of my daily habits again to make a glass of freshly pressed celery juice (and drink it 😉) and it makes me feel amazing! I experienced an increase in energy, more emotional balance and my skin and hair have reached a new level of health.

Celery.jpg

Apart from all its great healing properties, pure celery juice can also be a nice support if you want to ditch refined salt. Celery is high in valuable sodium and greatly reduces any salt cravings. In case you tried it and didn’t like it at all - remove the leaves beforehand which can be pretty bitter and also be a bit patient. I liked the taste more and more over time and now I am even looking forward to my daily glass of green boost. ➡️ Have you tried celery juice before? How did it make you feel? 🌿🙌🏻
*You would love to make healthy eating super delicious? Find amazing raw food recipes for smoothies, salads, zoodles, finger food and more in my ebook [Raw Vegan Abundance](https://www.rawexpansion.com/raw-vegan-abundance/). 🍌🥑🍅🍍🥥🥒 You can download it right away and start creating a new healthy lifestyle full of abundance.*
### Have a refreshing day, everyone! Anais

Steemit Signature 2.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rawadventuress/healing-giant-the-magic-of-celery-juice

No comments:

Post a Comment