Monday, September 7, 2020

My Kind of Burger Nights - The Healthy Way

https://images.hive.blog/DQmUgZyimVVqPx7S4wKyyCXCA54AXdFhjKgPJKT4Cjo512W/Raw%20burger.jpg
After many years of including more vibrant foods into my life I am now no longer excited about meals that might taste amazing but leave me feeling heavy, tired or bloated afterwards.

Raw burger.jpg

I still want to go for special treat now and then like this delicious burger but only because I know this version from the vegan café Fruibies here in Australia is still lower in fat and made with high-quality, organic ingredients. With a pattie made of foods like carrot and sunflower seeds and a light raw wrap as the bun this amazing burger won’t pull me down. Treating myself means treating my body - instead of short term pleasures I want to choose health and well-being. 💚
➡️ What raw treats leave you feeling vibrant and light? 🥑🥒🥭🥝🍌🍇
💫 *For delicious raw vegan recipes for smoothies, nicecream, salads, finger food, sweet treats you can dowload my ebook [Raw Vegan Abundance](www.rawexpansion.com/raw-vegan-abundance/)*
### Have a light and joyful day, everyone! Anais

Steemit Signature 2.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rawadventuress/my-kind-of-burger-nights-the-healthy-way

No comments:

Post a Comment