Sunday, September 6, 2020

The role of green vegetables in filling vitamin deficiencies is immense

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/hiramoni/N5nNhHBB-IMG_20200905_171731_1-01.jpeg
I hope everyone is well, everyone is healthy and I want everyone to take care of their body.Going to write from the community after a long time I hope I will try my best.Since the thinking of this community is a little different from the thinking of other communities, I always try to write here in my own way. I think everyone writes based on this thinking.
We all know that we have to eat vegetables to keep our body healthy and vegetables contain a lot of vitamins that is why everyone values ​​vegetables.Nowadays when everything is being faked it is very difficult to find fresh vegetables so I tried to plant vegetables in my garden.I think try buying vegetables from the market to plant vegetables in your own home and hopefully you will be able to eat good adulterated vegetables for a while.
Actually there is not much space in the place where we live but there is a lot of space in my mother's house because my mother's house is in the village so when I go to the village I go there and plant vegetables and a long time ago I went to visit the village And then I picked the vegetables from the garden by myself and then my mother cooked them.
I think those who are deficient in vitamins should eat plenty of green vegetables as it fills the vitamin deficiency and keeps them physically healthy.I know people who are health conscious eat vegetables regularly and try to stay physically healthy. I advise others to eat vegetables to stay healthy and see that you are well.

IMG_20200905_171731_101.jpeg


IMG_20200905_17170301.jpeg
IMG_20200906_08481702.jpeg
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@hiramoni/the-role-of-green-vegetables-in-filling-vitamin-deficiencies-is-immense

No comments:

Post a Comment