Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Reto 30 Días de Agradecimiento: Día N ° 2 | Agradecida por mi salud // 30 Days of Appreciation Challenge: Day N ° 2 | Grateful for my health

https://images.hive.blog/DQmd2NC8WAVWqft8tdJ9Xp8oteaVoBKbAofn6cC7TXVDmGU/image.png

image.png

Hello dear @Gems community, happy to participate in this positive challenge to give thanks is to appreciate what we have and our health is the most valuable thing that a human being can have. hola querida comunidad de Gems feliz de participar en este positivo reto de agradecer es apreciar lo que tenemos y la salud es lo mas valioso que un ser humano puede tener .. My health in my short life has been good I do not remember, no negative episode with her thank God, just something sad that made me feel a bit uncomfortable when I was about 10 years old I gained weight I suffered from my body in my school time but At the age of 12, at a young age, I decided to start training, by my own means obtaining good results, a girl had a Christian friend who helped me a lot in that face and for whom I feel very grateful because it motivated me a lot to value myself and recover that affection towards myself friends if it is correct to accept ourselves as we are but we must not neglect ourselves since our body is God's temple and we must give it a lot of love mi salud en mi corta vida ha sido buena no recuerdo, ningun episodio negativo con ella gracias a Dios, solo algo triste que me hacia sentir un poco incomoda cuando tenia aproximadamente 10 años adquiri sobre peso sufri burlas por mi cuerpo en mi epoca de colegio pero a los 12 años con una corta edad decidi comenzar a entrenar, por mis propios medios obteniendo buenos resultados tenia una amiga Cristiana que me ayudo mucho en esa face y de la cual me siento muy agradecida porque me motivo mucho a valorarme y a recuperar ese cariño hacia mi misma amigos si es correcto aceptarnos como somos pero no debemos descuidarnos ya que nuestro cuerpo es templo de Dios y debemos darle mucho amor ..

image.png

Eating fresh and healthy food is beneficial not only for the body but also for the spiritual aspect, people decrease their vitality when they eat foods that are highly refined or with a lot of salt. Comer alimentos frescos y saludables es beneficioso no solo para el cuerpo sino también para el aspecto espiritual, las personas disminuyen su vitalidad cuando ingieren alimentos muy refinados o con mucha sal.

image.png

image.png

friends, I recommend consuming at least two liters of water daily to hydrate your skin and regulate all the functions of your body. amigos les recomiendo consumir minimo dos litros de agua diariamente para hidratar su piel y regular todas las funciones de su organismo..

image.png

Daily Meditation is a nutritious food that strengthens our body and soul and helps us focus and more in these times that we live in a world full of anxiety and stress. when the mind is calm there is union of the soul with the Divine. La Meditación Diaria es un alimento nutritivo que fortalece nuestro cuerpo y alma y nos ayuda a centrarnos y más en estos tiempos que vivimos en un mundo lleno de ansiedad y estrés. cuando la mente está en calma hay unión del alma con lo Divino.

image.png

https://youtu.be/ZuDG2vtmwFI One of my favorite habits to stay healthy and thank my heart is to strengthen it through physical activity. I love to dance and that helps me to reduce stress and have a good immune system. uno de mis habitos favoritos para conservarme sana y agradecer a mi corazon es fortalecerlo mediante la actividad fisica amo bailar y eso me ayuda super bien a reducir el estress y a tener un buen sistema inmunologico. https://youtu.be/aPhyux6xRcA until a new opportunity dear friends God bless you remember to recognize your achievements day by day, to benefit your self-love every day more thanks to all ...

image.png

https://www.facebook.com/eugene.m.waldrop/ [imagen](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tTymqOx9NEOrWqZuPkbW8ypOozy5hks6xYUS1ofKA4Ocp-XLEWweSDerxF0ne_0YLTmMfQ=s128) [imagen](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-AYIpQS-WbnBdp7mZt0HveNtE1KKAna3jT62qUMqQO8T3oeRqiMJ-6k5wil2f4Sm2iGOJU4=s128)
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@mariluna/reto-30-dias-de-agradecimiento-dia-n-2-or-agradecida-por-mi-salud-30-days-of-appreciation-challenge-day-n-2-or-grateful-for-my

No comments:

Post a Comment