Sunday, August 8, 2021

From cricket playground My Actifit Report Card: August 8 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQyKcJrHVNsdZ8STU6A4JZamryiMxJfU2QyyHumtiKvteDfszw?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a very lovely Sunday..
This is my today's actifit report card. Today my score is only 6k steps that I get at the time of morning by playing cricket match.
After that whole day I remained at room.. Today I am physically exhausted due to playing cricket match almost 2 hour.

After very long time today I was at my cricket playground.. There are two factor behind it. First is pandemic situation and second is rainy season.. Past one week there is no rainfall happened here that is why pitch was dry and we decided to play cricket match.. For it I had to get up early in the morning 4:30
Match starts 5:15.

Mostly we like to play 12 overs cricket match on the occasion of weekend. I mean Saturday and Sunday rest of the day we play only 10 overs match. Winning toss my team decided to choose batting. It is so because at the time of morning there dew factor works and fielding becomes very difficult one task.


We scored 86 run in 12 over in which my contribution was only 21 run. Finally we lost this match by 3 wickets. This win and loss does not make much effect only one purpose to keep our self healthy by playing cricket match.
Really I feel very good getting some physical exhaustion.. Surely at night I will get a better sleep.
Have a great day..
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


6002
Cricket, Gardening

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210808t122820758z

No comments:

Post a Comment