Sunday, August 8, 2021

Today I visited a beachfront My Actifit Report Card: August 9 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwRrECwXzSsxxg8xEQzbdBP4Bu2L4fH4YjiMsgUTfNgh2F4njAx?format=match&mode=fit

I am feeling healthy and motivated just finished my duty today I also visited beach at night I just used ecency and LeoFinance to read and post content along with my duty when I have free time, I am feeling healthy and fit by the grace of Allah almighty

Today I just finish my work walk around office visits Beach, purchased some food stuff from market and used hive along with all that now I am going to sleep after playing splinterlands and checking some other hive blockchain based dapps and platforms

See you tomorrow

Good night friends

@zaibkang
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


1002
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Shopping, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@zaibkang/actifit-zaibkang-20210808t213805899z

No comments:

Post a Comment