Sunday, August 9, 2020

Raw banana full of quality

https://images.hive.blog/DQmf9uqDYBRxUqgcNrMt6FKAN1P2tSMnLR4vYfFA4hs75Ke/received_584455748912467.jpeg
I am going to write from this community after a long time. I hope everyone is well. I wish everyone a good day. I try to write everything on my own because I prefer my own will to write my own story.All in all, I think raw banana is a fruit that is very important in all respects and I will write today's story about raw banana.
The first picture of the banana you see is basically of a tree in my village. I went to the village house a few days ago and went to the village house and saw the banana tree.Since I like to cook different flavors and eat different flavors, I preferred tree bananas for my cooking to make one of my recipes.In our country, bananas can be eaten in two ways, one is cooked raw and the other can be eaten directly when ripe.
Some banana trees were planted in the open space in our village house and at one point the banana trees caught bananas and from there we saved the bananas.I think you all know about the qualities of banana but again I say banana contains a lot of iron, calcium, potassium and other beneficial minerals which are very beneficial for human body.
I took raw bananas. I will cook vegetables with raw bananas. I will eat raw bananas fried because raw bananas are not eaten for a long time due to which raw bananas are preserved.So that day I cooked vegetables with raw bananas and it was a lot of fun to eat because these bananas are really fun to eat and the biggest fun thing is that when these bananas are ripe, I like to eat them directly, so I hope bananas are everywhere try to eat bananas and stay healthy.

received_584455748912467.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@hiramoni/raw-banana-full-of-quality

No comments:

Post a Comment