Tuesday, February 2, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: February 2 2021

https://usermedia.actifit.io/a412be0d-0676-4c15-9280-ecaacbfa2ca6

Hi beautiful world! Wishing you a splendid day.. This is my today's actifit report card.. This picture is of the opening of a shop of a friend of mine. Was present at the inauguration time this evening. My friend has desire since very long time to open this shop related to machinery spare part. I am glad that he was successful in his cause today. In addition to the machinery parts, two artisans have also been placed who can also repair the machines if needed. After 1 hour of the program, I returned to the room. This is how I moved my score forward today. Hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Regards Thank you


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


5159
Daily Activity, Shopping

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210202t134750415z

No comments:

Post a Comment