Friday, December 4, 2020

Getting out of a creative block and finding balance

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/aperterikk/hSPFjzi0-84475463_10158387343305934_5178349263133868032_o.jpg
I know I haven't been around on here much lately. I've been focusing on other aspects of my life and working hard to build my own business and also keeping myself safe and healthy this year. I have also found myself in a bit of a creative block the past few months where finding the motivation to create has been difficult for me. I'm working on getting back to creating content and posting on here and being back more but sometimes I just don't have the motivation. Previously I had posted about wanting to work with the Hive community and make some marketing videos and I received a ton of great feedback and positive energy but that's all it turned out to be. Of all the people who were commenting and saying they were excited to be part of the project one 1 yes that's right only 1 person actually send me any video for the project. I have to be honest it hurt inside and really put me down. I'm sure that wasn't the intention this community had but I felt disheartened. I really want to get back on Hive and create content and I want Hive to be successful, but as of right now if I'm honest I wonder if my time and energy wouldn't be better spent elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I'm not going to leave entirely but I want to know that my time here means something and right now I feel like it might not. I'm not saying it's anyones fault on here and I'm sure we all feel this every now and then but it's a mental and emotional block that I know I need to overcome and right now I'm just not sure how to or how long it will take. Hopefully, I'll still make some posts every now and then but until things change for me I don't think ill be on here as much. I would love to hear from others and how you get out of these times of feeling down and getting back to a positive mindset. Thank you all.

84475463_10158387343305934_5178349263133868032_o.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/community/@aperterikk/getting-out-of-a-creative-block-and-finding-balance

No comments:

Post a Comment